Sunday, May 2, 2010

Back To Blogging : The New Me 2010

As 2010 arrived Ive noticed how much I have changed....(State of Mind, Relationship,Friends)
I am now 21 years old and I can honestly say that for 2010 I plan to strive for excellence and make my dreams come true. Eventhough, I always come towards obstacles.
More About Me....
Full Time Student - I attend the University of Massachusetts - Boston .....I currently have no declared major because I have no idea what i wanna do with my life because I am interested in So many things....
Modeling - Since December of 09' I have gained a huge interest of modeling I think fashion has taught me how to express ones self and to make a statement.
Local Designers,photographer and Magazines Ive Modeled For.....
  • Shades of Love
  • Yadira
  • The Don
  • Sparklle Thames
  • Charles
  • Elbert John
  • Diallo Fergusan
  • Mod Boston
  • Complete Models-East
  • Iggy Photography
  • dimonika Photography
  • Victoria Secret Valentines Show

GirlFriend- 02-07-10 Changed my view on love. I am currently in a relationship with a person I know truly loves me for me. He is my best friend and I cant ask for anything better. Love You babe......

Singer- I have recently joined an Old School Act called FOXX featuring 3 young ladies that share the love of Old School Music. I am one of the lead vocalist. Ive had an interest in singing for years but never thought I was great. But, with practice I have strengthen my voice.

well theres more to come so stay stuned........


No comments:

Post a Comment